Pushpay

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pushpay Holdings Limited
Public company
Traded asNZX: PPH [1] and ASX: PPH [2]
IndustrySoftware as a Service
Founded2011 Edit this on Wikidata
Headquarters
Seattle, WA, USA and Auckland, New Zealand
Key people
Bruce Gordon, CEO and Executive Director
ProductsMobile payments and engagement system
RevenueUS$98.4 million as at 31 March 2019
Number of employees
Approximately 390 across the USA and New Zealand
Websitehttps://pushpay.com/

Pushpay Holdings Limited, known as Pushpay, provides a donor management system, including donor tools, finance tools and a custom community app, to the faith sector, non-profit organisations and education providers in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Their solutions aim to simplify engagement, payments and administration and enable their customers to increase participation and build stronger relationships with their communities.

Pushpay was founded in 2011 by Chris Heaslip and Eliot Crowther who wanted to remove barriers to generosity and help people make donations using their mobile phones.

Pushpay supports over 7,500 customers, with 98% of its customers located in North America, which covers the US and Canada, and the remaining 2% located in Australasia, which covers New Zealand and Australia. More than 100 employees work in Auckland, New Zealand, and more than 280 employees work in Redmond, Washington.

Pushpay’s Total Processing Volume in charitable giving was over US$3.6 billion for the year ended 31 March 2019, through a wholly owned ISO payment gateway.

Pushpay has become a leading platform and product for digital engagement and giving software in the US faith sector. Pushpay experienced hypergrowth as a startup company (a phrase coined by Jason Lemkin [3], SaaS guru), growing from US$10 million to over US$100 million [4] in less than three years.

Pushpay is publicly listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange NZX and the Australian Securities Exchange ASX under the ticker code PPH. Pushpay joined the NZX50 Index in December 2017 and the ASX All Ordinaries Index in March 2018.

Product[edit]

Pushpay provides a mobile giving and engagement solution consisting of participation, giving, and administration products, including:

  • A suite of digital giving tools, including mobile, online and text giving, and check deposit
  • An in-house custom app creation solution
  • System of financial reconciliation tools for church administrators
  • API integrations with major church management software solutions

Board of directors[edit]

  • Graham Shaw, Independent Chairman
  • Justine Smyth, Independent Director
  • Bruce Gordon, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director
  • Peter Huljich, Non-executive Director
  • Chris Heaslip, Non-executive Director and Co-Founder
  • Christopher Huljich, Alternate Director to Peter Huljich