|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2014)|
Pusing is a small town in Perak state, Malaysia. It is located near Batu Gajah, Perak's capital Ipoh, Papan, Siputeh and Lahat. It is located about 5 km from Batu Gajah town, and is 14 km from Ipoh city.
Village (Kampung)/Housing Area (Taman)
- Railway Reserve (Jalan Keretapi/Simplified Chinese: 火车路)
- Kampung Baru Gunung Hijau (Simplified Chinese: 喜洲新村)
- Taman Medan Pusing
- Taman Pelangi
- Taman Gunung Hijau
- Kampung Pinang A （Simplified Chinese: 槟榔园A）
- Kampung Pinang B （Simplified Chinese: 槟榔园B）
- Kampung Papan (Simplified Chinese: 旧甲板)
- Kampung Papan Baru （Simplified Chinese: 新甲板新村）
- Taman Pusing Murni
- Taman Cenderawasih
- Taman Pusing Mutiara
- Bandar Baru Puspa
- Taman Pusing Baru
- Taman Pusing Mewah
- Medan Pusing Saujana
- Taman Pusing Perdana
- Taman Batu Gajah Perdana
80% of the residents are Hakka, and the rest are Malay, Indian or others.
Primary Schools: SK Pusing, SJK(C) Yit Chee, SJK(C) Gunung Hijau.
Secondary School: SMK Pusing.
- Pusing Post Office, Lahat Road, 31550 Pusing.
- Pusing Police Station, Batu Gajah Road, 31550 Pusing.
- Perpustakaan Umum Pusing
- Masjid Hasni
- Tham Sen Temple
- Gurdwara Sahib Pusing
- Sri Muneeswarar Temple
- Mathodish church, Pusing