Puttur, Andhra Pradesh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||34.81 km2 (13.44 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,600/km2 (4,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "Census of India Search details". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Chittoor District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 483,515. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "District Census Handbook - Chittoor" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 22–23. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Puttur Pin Code, Puttur , Chittoor Map , Latitude and Longitude , Andhra Pradesh". www.indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- "School Eduvation Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Puttur, Andhra Pradesh.|