From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Putumayo may refer to:
- Putumayo department, Colombia
- Putumayo Province, Loreto Region, Peru
- Putumayo District, Putumayo Province, Loreto Region, Peru
- Putumayo Canton, Ecuador
- Putumayo River or Içá River, a river in South America
- Putumayo World Music, a record label
- Potemayo, Japanese manga and anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Putumayo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.