This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Puxin Biogas Digester or Puxin Biogas Plant is product of Shenzhen Puxin Science & Technology Co. Ltd. based in Shenzhen, People's Republic of China. The company was founded in November 2002. Its business is new energy and environmental protection.
The company's main business is:
- Design and build large and medium-sized biogas projects.
- Develop, manufacture and sell products needed to build family-size biogas system.
- Develop, manufacture and sell new style small size biogas digesters.
- United Nations' 2006 BlueSky Award
- 23 years development of patented technology; the main inventor has PhD from McGill University, Canada
- Products sold to over 41 countries
Puxin biogas digesters built in Kenya.
TN P/2 Biogas System at Kenya Bixa Ltd, Tiwi, Kenya 2-stage-biogas-system consisting of:
- six 20 cubic meter Puxin biogas digester
- one 26 cubic meter overflow pit
- six hydrolysis pits
- two gas bags for storage of biogas 98 cubic meters and 36 cubic meters
Designed for a daily feedstock of 10 tons of bio waste (seeds, chicken and slaughterhouse waste). With daily 2 tons of annatto seeds, the 6 digesters produce daily about 180 cubic meters of biogas. Biogas is used to run a steam boiler, run dryers. It can also burn diesel and firewood.
TN P/2 Biogas System at Mombasa Go-Kart, Bamburi, Mombasa 2-stage-biogas-system consisting of:
- one 12 cubic meter Puxin biogas digester
- three 1 cubic meter hydrolysis pits
Daily feedstock: 70 – 100 kg kitchen waste. Daily biogas production about 7 cubic meters. The excess biogas that is not consumed is stored in a gas bag. Biogas is used to replace LPG in the restaurant and private houses.
TN P/2 Biogas System at Sun 'n' Sand Beach Resort, Kikambala, Kenya 2-stage-biogas-system consisting of:
- one 14 cubic meter Puxin biogas digester
- two 4 cubic meter hydrolysis pits.
Designed for a daily feedstock of 400 kg of bio waste (kitchen and garden). Biogas is used to replace LPG and charcoal in the staff canteen.