From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puységur or Puysegur may refer to:
- Puységur, Gers is a French commune in the département of Gers
- Puysegur Point, South Island, New Zealand
- Puysegur Trench, an ocean trench off the New Zealand coast
- Louis Pierre de Chastenet de Puységur (1727-1807), French soldier
- Jean Auguste de Chastenet de Puységur (1740-1815), French bishop
- Armand Marie Jacques de Chastenet de Puységur (1751-1825), artillery officer, theoretician on animal magnetism
- Edmond Puységur, 20th century French writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puységur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.