This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pwytter is a standalone Twitter GUI client written in Python with tkInter. It is multi-platform. It was written by Pierre-Jean Coudert. It is free software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Pwytter has a compact and easy to figure out user interface. It allows users to view lists of friends and followers and permits easy replies to tweets. It includes in-message URL detection, automatic and manual refresh as well as full Unicode support for all supported languages.
Pwytter is also available as a portable application that can run from a portable USB device.
- Siddhartha (2011-10-14). "5 Free Twitter Clients for Netbook". Netbookfreeware.com. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- "Pwytter: An Example of Python and Tkinter". Python.about.com. 2008-10-09. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- "Twitter for Windows, Mac, Linux » About". Pwytter. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- "FindMySoft Editor's Review". pwytter.findmysoft.com. 2011-04-04. Retrieved 2012-04-22.
- "Pwytter - Portable Twitter Client". pendriveapps.com. Retrieved 2012-04-22.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|