Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pylon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pylon may refer to:
- Pylon (architecture), the gateway to the inner part of an Ancient Egyptian temple or Christian cathedral
- Aircraft pylon, an external mount for equipment such as engines and weapons
- Electricity pylon, a steel lattice tower used to support an overhead power line
- Traffic pylon, a cone-shaped marker that is placed on roads or footpaths to temporarily redirect traffic
- Pylon, a support tower structure for suspension bridges or highways
- Pylon (novel), a 1935 novel by William Faulkner
- Pylon (band), a rock band from Athens, Georgia, US
- Pylon (album), a 2015 album by Killing Joke
- Pylon, a fictional Protoss building in StarCraft
- Pylons project, a set of open source web application frameworks written in Python
- Pylon turn, a flight maneuver in which an aircraft banks into a circular turn around a fixed spot on the ground
- Pylon, an orange marker designating a corner of an American football end zone
- Pylon Peak (disambiguation), several mountains
- All pages beginning with "Pylon"
- All pages with a title containing Pylon
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pylon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.