From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pyongyang is the capital of North Korea.
Pyongyang may also refer to:
- Pyongyang (comic), a graphic novel by Guy Delisle
- Pyongyang (restaurant chain)
- "Pyongyang", a song on the Blur album The Magic Whip
Pyongyang should not be confused with:
- Pyeongchang County, a county in Gangwon province, South Korea
- Pyonggang, a county in Kangwon province, North Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyongyang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.