The circus has a floor space of 54,000 m2. There are facilities for acrobatics, synchronized swimming, stunts on ice, clowns, and animal performances. It is also one of the theatres used for the April Spring Friendship Arts Festival. The Pyongyang Circus was renovated in 2012.
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Theatres (Archived April 3, 2013, at WebCite)
- ""Naenara"-"Naenara" News-Total:Pyongyang Circus". naenara.com.kp. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Pyongyang Circus". Koryo Tours. March 2, 2020. Retrieved August 18, 2021.
- "April Spring Friendship Art Festival". WordPress.com. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- Kurvinen, Juha (2014). Circus Pyongyang: A Gig to North Korea. Translated by Astikainen, Tomi-Pekka. Amazon Digital Services. ASIN B00K28M012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pyongyang Circus.|