As of 2007, The company's primary product is perforated magnetic tape, used to record sound for movie productions. They also produce magnetic inks and slurries used in the production of magnetic stripe cards.
- Pyral was originally based in Créteil, France, but moved to the Avranches location in 1985.
- Prior to 2004, it was part of EMTEC, BASF, and Rhône-Poulenc.
- From 2004 until the acquisition by Mulann, it was an independent company.
- In 2012, Pyral acquired RMGI, a maker of analog tape used for sound recording.
- In 2015, after financial difficulties integrating RMGI, Pyral was acquired by Mulann.
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|