Pyramid Party of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pyramid Party of India was founded on 25 February 1999 by Brahmarshi Patriji.
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (March 2010)|
- Every citizen shall be provided access to Free Health Care facilities.
- Essential commodities shall be made available uninterruptedly through arevamped Public Supply System.
- Beggars will be kept off streets and public places. They will be provided special places and truly humanitarian facilities to suitably rehabilitate them.
- Equal rights and opportunities will be provided to women on par with men in all walks of life.
- Education will be made compulsory and totally free up to Graduation.
- The outdated Education & Examination system shall be revamped and the students shall have the right to choose a combination of courses based on their intuitive interests to learn. Appropriate guidance and counseling shall be provided in full measure.
- Financial assistance and every support required for proper and equal education shall be provided to all the economically weaker sections of the society irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- Individual merit shall be the preferred criteria for opportunities in any field of human activity.
- Sports and Performing Arts will be considered as Education and encouraged equally.
- Citizens opting to explore self-employment opportunities shall be provided the right to appropriate financial assistance and other benefits for participating in the nation's economic development.
- Unemployed Citizens up to the age of thirty shall be provided a fixed Weekly Unemployment Grant till such time as they get a suitable employment.
- Pyramid Party of India will encourage research and development in Holistic Health, Holistic Energy and Holistic Technology and Holistic Services.
- Pyramid Party of India will provide drinking water, irrigation, electricity, roads and transport facilities to each and every village.
- Tree cutting will be forbidden and will be considered a crime and a rural reforestation shall be promoted.
- Killing of any animal will be against the law.
Objectives of the Pyramid Young Masters' Association
- Taking the Science of Meditation to the whole World by 2012
- Living and spreading the concept of "Joy in Everything..”
- Developing Scientific Temper towards Spirituality and in Promoting Vegetarianism.
- Creating a New Generation of truly Miraculous Thinkers.
- Establishing PYMA centers everywhere in the World.
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|