Pyrmont Bay ferry wharf
View from Cape Bowling Green Light in March 2017
|Location||Pirrama Road, Pyrmont|
|Owned by||Roads & Maritime Services|
|Operated by||Harbour City Ferries|
|Connections|| Maratime Museum (389)
Pyrmont Bay (L1)
|Rebuilt||8 September 2015|
Pyrmont Bay ferry wharf is located on the western side of Darling Harbour serving the inner-city Sydney suburb of Pyrmont. It is located adjacent to the Australian National Maritime Museum and close to The Star Casino.
|Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper||Tourist Hop on/Hop off service around Sydney Harbour|||
One route operates from the forecourt of the Australian National Maritime Museum:
One route operates from Pyrmont Bay light rail station:
- Pyrmont Bay Wharf makeover to kick off in April Transport for NSW 8 April 2015
- Pyrmont Bay Wharf upgrade Roads & Maritime Services
- "F4: Darling Harbour ferry timetable" (PDF). Sydney Ferries. 20 October 2013.
- "Eco Hopper Timetable". Bass & Flinders. 5 April 2015.
- Route 389 timetable Sydney Buses 4 October 2015
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pyrmont Bay ferry wharf, Sydney.|