Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pyro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pyro comes from the Greek word πυρ (pyr), meaning fire.
Pyro may also refer to:
- Howie Pyro (born 1960), American bass player born Howard Kusten
- Mick Pyro, Irish musician and journalist born Michael Tierney
- Ring name of Pete Wilson (wrestler) (born 1985), Canadian professional wrestler
Art and entertainment
- Pyro (Team Fortress 2), one of the playable classes in the video game
- Pyro (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Pyro (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers franchise
- Pyro, a god in Sacrifice (video game)
- "Pyro" (song), second single from Kings of Leon's 2010 album Come Around Sundown
- Pyro... The Thing Without a Face, a 1964 film starry Barry Sullivan and Martha Hyer
- Pyro Plastics Corporation, a plastic model kit maker 1940s through the 1970s
- Pyro Studios, a computer game developer based in Madrid
- NRK P3 Pyro, a Norwegian Internet-based music radio station
- Slang for a person afflicted with pyromania, the inability to resist the impulse to deliberately start fires
- USS Pyro, two U.S. Navy ammunition ships
- Pyro (horse), American thoroughbred racehorse
- Pyro cable, mineral-insulated copper-clad cable (MICC), a fire-resistant electrical cable
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.