Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pyrrhus or Πύῤῥος in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pyrrhus or Pyrrhos or Pyrros (Πύρρος) may refer to:
- Pyrrhus of Epirus (318–272 BC), Greek general and statesman
- Pyrrhus II of Epirus (fl. late 3rd century BC), brother of Ptolemy of Epirus
- Pyrrhus of Athens (fl. 5th century BC), Athenian sculptor
- Pyrrho (360–270 BC), Greek philosopher
- Patriarch Pyrrhus of Constantinople (fl. 7th century AD), Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople
- Pyrros Dimas (b. 1971), Greek weightlifter and politician
- Neoptolemus, also known as Pyrrhus; son of Achilles and Deidamia in Greek mythology
- 5283 Pyrrhus, an asteroid
- Pyrrhic, a metric foot of two short unstressed syllables
- Pyrrus, a fictional planet of the Deathworld novels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyrrhus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.