Pysarenko Valeriy Volodimirovich
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Valeriy Pysarenko in 2015
|Born||July 8, 1980|
Nova Kakhovka, Ukraine
|Alma mater||Academy of Advocacy of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv|
Pysarenko Valeriy Volodimirovich (born July 8, 1980, Nova Kakhovka, Kherson region, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian politician, nonpartisan, and People's Deputy of Ukraine of the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Convocations since 2006. He is an Honored Lawyer of Ukraine and candidate of Juridical Sciences.
In October 2016 he was elected as Vice-Chairman of the Bureau of the Group of Experts on Renewable Energy and Vice-Chairman of the Bureau of the Group of Experts on Energy Efficiency of the Committee on Sustainable Energy of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
1997 – entered the Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (former Institute of Advocacy at Kyiv National University named after Taras Shevchenko).
2002 – took the oath of attorney of Ukraine and obtained the certificate of the right to practice law.
2002–2006 – made a legal career.
March 26, 2006 – firstly elected as People's Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
July 1, 2010 – became a candidate of legal sciences by specialty "Constitutional and Municipal Law".
December 17, 2010 – received the title of Honored Lawyer of Ukraine.
2011 – recognized as the Lawyer of the Year in Ukraine in the nomination "Legislator of the Year".
2010–2013 – lecturer at the Department of Constitutional Law at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
2011–2014 – Associate Professor of Constitutional, Municipal and International Law of V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University.
April–May 2015 – graduated from the program "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management" at the University of California, Berkeley.
July 2015 – graduated from the course "Geopolitics" at the Geneva Institute of geopolitical studies (GIGS).
September–October 2015 – graduated from the course "Formation of public confidence in the legislative power" at the House of Congress (Washington).
April 2016 – graduated from the Yale School of Management (Yale SOM). The course "Sustainability as a business strategy".
October 2016 – elected for two years as Vice-Chairman of the Bureau of the Group of Experts on Renewable Energy and Vice-Chairman of the Bureau of the Group of Experts on Energy Efficiency of the Committee on Sustainable Energy of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe(UNECE).
March 26, 2006 – elected People's Deputy of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
- Member of the Committee on Legal Policy.
- Chairman of the Subcommittee on organization and functioning of justice and the notary, the executive service.
- The representative of Ukraine of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe and the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Eurasian Economic Community.
November 23, 2007 – elected as People's Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of the 6th convocation:
- Member of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Legal Policy and Justice.
- Chairman of Subcommittee on the legal basis of the organization and activities of the executive service and response to violations of laws on enforcement of the Parliamentary Committee on Justice.
- Deputy Chairman of the Special Commission of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for privatization.
During parliamentary elections in December 12, 2012 won single-mandate constituencies №168, Kharkiv city:
- Chairman of the Committee of theVerkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Legal Policy and Justice.
- Chairman of the interfactional association "For Kharkiv! For Slobozhanshina! "
- Member of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Legal Policy and Justice.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the National Parliamentary Group in the Inter-Parliamentary Union.
- Member of Ukrainian Party of Interparliamentary Assembly of Ukraine and Poland.
- Member of the Group for Inter-parliamentary relations with People's Republic of China, the United States, Israel, Italy, Turkey, Germany.
- September 21, 2016 presented in Parliament a completely new system of elections of People's Deputies to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine – the new Electoral Code of Ukraine.
|Government regulations of Valeriy Pysarenko, which came into force between 2006 and 2016|
|2008||№ 692-VI of December 18, 2008||Law of Ukraine "On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine with respect to improvement of financial mechanisms for investment in housing development sector".|
|2009||№ 1334-VI dated May 15, 2009||Law of Ukraine "On the prohibition of gambling business in Ukraine".|
|2010||№ 2500-VI dated September 7, 2010||Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine" On capital of Ukraine – Hero City Kyiv " regarding the order of formation of district councils".|
|2011||№ 2982-VI dated February 3, 2011||Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine" On the Judicial System and Status of Judges " regarding special training on judicial candidates'.|
|2011||№ 3674-VI dated July 8, 2011||Law of Ukraine "On Court Fee".|
|2011||№ 4082-VI dated December 7, 2011||Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses with respect for violation of installation and use of special light or sound signaling devices".|
|2011||№ 4168-VI dated December 9, 2011||Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Article 98 of the Law of Ukraine" On judicial system and status of judges "regarding the support of the High Qualification Commission of Judges of Ukraine".|
|2012||№ 5041-VI dated July 4, 2012||Law of Ukraine "On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine with respect to participation in the hearing in video conference mode".|
|2012||№ 5215-VI dated September 6, 2012||Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "On changes and delimitation of Kharkiv city, Kharkiv and Dergachivskogo districts and Kharkiv region".|
|2012||№ 5288-VI dated September 18, 2012||Law of Ukraine "On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine concerning improvement of activity of public prosecution office".|
November 11, 2016 – Valeriy Pysarenko, participated in the Annual Conference of the International NGO Club of Rome.
November 2016 – Valeriy Pysarenko initiated conduction of IX International Forum "Energy for Sustainable Development" in Ukraine in 2018 ". Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine Igor Nasalyk supported the proposal of Valeriy Pysarenko concerning the organization of the International meeting of Energy Ministers under the auspices of the United Nations in Ukraine.
"Alternative energy – is non-competitive future for the whole planet. I, as a person, born in the Ukraine, would like my country to become a part of that future. Therefore, the development of renewable energy sources is the standard around which we'll build our future," – Valeriy Pysarenko.
January 18, 2017 – January 20, 2017 – Valeriy Pysarenko organized at UN headquarters in Geneva (Switzerland) interactive exhibition "Chernobyl. Inside."  dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster and the completion of building of safe confinement over the 4th Chernobyl Unit. The exhibition was held in the framework of the 25th session of the Committee on Sustainable Energy of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
"Chernobyl exploded not in Ukraine. It exploded on the Planet Earth. There are no limits for radiation, there is no salvation from it. Each nuclear power plant in the world is a red button. No one knows when it is pressed again. How many fates should be sacrificed to make understandable for us that our salvation is in the transition to energy of solar, wind, biomass. Renewable energy is a white button for mankind," – Valeriy Pysarenko.
The exhibition consists of two photo projects of Ukrainian artists "When sin is n]] ot clear, there is no fault more ..." by Yurii Kosin and "Prypyat Mon Amour" by Alina Rudia. The exhibition was also presented a virtual documentary film about Chernobyl "Chernobyl VR" by Polish developers of The Farm 51. Wearing VR-glasses, you can go for an interactive journey and see the new Confinement at Chernobyl – an enormous engineering construction higher than Wembley stadium, you can walk on the abandoned school, amusement park and other objects in Pripyat.
March 20 – 21, 2017 – Valeriy Pysarenko represented Ukraine at the International Conference on energy issues "Berlin Energy Transition Dialogie – towards a global Energiewende", in Berlin, Germany.
March 28 – April 12, 2017 – Valeriy Pysarenko as a part of in the Ukrainian delegation represented Ukraine in Beijing (China) in International Seminar "Energy Strategy for the Belt and Road Countries".
29 May – June 2, 2017 – Valeriy Pysarenko participated in Singapore Cooperation Programme in Course "Singapore's Anti-Corruption Strategies" in Singapore Civil Service College.
April 3, 2011 – Valeriy Pysarenko created Ukrainian public organization "New Frontiers" and is its Honorary President.
In 2016 the NGO "New Frontiers" celebrated its fifth anniversary.
Awards and achievements
- UNECE (October 2016). "Report of the Group of Experts on Renewable Energy on its third session. Election of officers" (PDF).
- "Draft law of Electoral Code of Ukraine. The author: MP of Ukraine Valeriy Pysarenko. Official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine". Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "The World Future Energy Summit (WFES) is the foremost annual global event committed to advancing future energy and clean technology". WFES 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Валерій Писаренко взяв участь у з'їзді Демократичної партії США". Official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- "On the suggestion of the People's Deputy Valeriy Pysarenko Ministry of Energy has proposed the UN to organize the IX th International Forum on Sustainable Energy in Ukraine". pysarenko.com.ua. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Ukraine is exploring ways to develop sustainable energy". unece.org. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Alternative energy is non-competitive future for the whole planet". pysarenko.com.ua. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- "At the UN headquarters in Geneva the exhibition "Chernobyl. Inside." has opened". pysarenko.com.ua. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Valeriy Pysarenko learns defeating corruption in Singapore". pysarenko.com.ua. Retrieved 2017-05-29.
- ""Нові Рубежі" Валерія Писаренка впроваджують 17 глобальних Цілей сталого розвитку світу".
- "United Nations Ukraine".
- "The Worlds Largest Lesson". The Worlds Largest Lesson. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- 24tv.ua. "Президент дав Писаренку Заслуженого юриста України – 24TV Ukrainе". 24TV Ukrainе. Retrieved 2017-03-03.
- http://zib.com.ua. "Експерти "ЗіБ" визначили десяток найкращих юристів 2011 року – Law and Business". Law and Business. Retrieved 2011-12-26.