From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pythagoras was a Greek mathematician and philosopher.
Pythagoras may also refer to:
- Pythagoras (boxer) (late 6th century BC), a Samian boxer
- Pythagoras (sculptor) (fl. 5th century BC), a Samian sculptor
- Pythagoras of Rhegium (sculptor) (fl. 5th century BC), a Greek sculptor
- Pythagoras the Spartan (late 5th century BC to 6th century BC), a mercenary Greek Admiral.
- Pythagoras, a 4th-century BCE Macedonian hepatomancer mentioned by Arrian, and brother to Apollodorus of Amphipolis
- Pythagoras (freedman) (1st century AD), a Roman freedman married to emperor Nero
- Pythagoras (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Pythagoras ABM, an agent-based model
- Pythagoras Papastamatiou or simply Pythagoras, a 20th-century Greek writer
- 6143 Pythagoras, a main-belt asteroid
- Pythagoras tree (fractal), a plane fractal made of squares
- Tree of primitive Pythagorean triples
- Pythagorean theorem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pythagoras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.