Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pythagorean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pythagorean, meaning of or pertaining to the ancient Ionian mathematician, philosopher, and music theorist Pythagoras, may refer to:
- Pythagoreanism, the esoteric and metaphysical beliefs purported to have been held by Pythagoras
- Neo-Pythagoreanism, a school of philosophy reviving Pythagorean doctrines that became prominent in the 1st and 2nd centuries AD
- Pythagorean diet, the name for vegetarianism before the nineteenth century
- Pythagorean theorem
- Pythagorean triple
- Pythagorean prime
- Pythagorean trigonometric identity
- Table of Pythagoras, another name for the multiplication table
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pythagorean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.