From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pythagorean, meaning of or pertaining to the ancient Ionian mathematician, philosopher, and music theorist Pythagoras, may refer to:
- Pythagoreanism, the esoteric and metaphysical beliefs purported to have been held by Pythagoras
- Neo-Pythagoreanism, a school of philosophy reviving Pythagorean doctrines that became prominent in the 1st and 2nd centuries AD
- Pythagorean diet, the name for vegetarianism prior to the nineteenth century
- Pythagorean theorem
- Pythagorean triple
- Pythagorean prime
- Pythagorean trigonometric identity
- Table of Pythagoras, another name for the multiplication table
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pythagorean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.