From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Q1 or Q-1 may refer to:
- Quarter 1, as in the first quarter of a calendar year or fiscal year
- first quartile in descriptive statistics
- The first quarto, usually meaning the earliest published version, of one of William Shakespeare's works
- Q1 (building), a residential apartment building located in Surfers Paradise, Australia
- Q1 Visa, a visa issued for individuals traveling to the United States to represent their culture
- DIGITAL Q1, a digital camera model (Fujifilm)
- Q-1 visa, which allows travel to United States to participate in a cultural exchange program.
- Quake 1, a video game.
- Samsung Q1, an Ultra Mobile Personal Computer (UMPC)
- Qualifying 1, or first qualifying in Formula 1
- Radioplane Q-1, an American experimental unmanned aircraft of the 1950s.
- The primary United States Air Force designation for a series of unmanned aerial vehicles built by General Atomics, which includes the MQ-1 Predator and the MQ-1C Warrior.
- Q1 (New York City bus)
- Rossion Q1, an upcoming sports car from US car maker 1g Racing/Rossion Automotive.
- LNER Thompson Class Q1, a steam locomotive of the London and North Eastern Railway, UK
- PRR Q1, a steam locomotive of the Pennsylvania Railroad, USA
- SECR Q1 class, a steam locomotive of the South Eastern and Chatham Railway, UK
- SR Q1 class, a steam locomotive of the Southern Railway, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.