(Redirected from QDOS (disambiguation))
QDOS may refer to:
- QDOS (Qasar DOS), the Motorola 6800-based operating system of the Fairlight CMI digital sampling synthesizer series, based on the MDOS (Motorola DOS)
- Seattle Computer Products QDOS, SCP's Quick and Dirty Operating System in 1980, later renamed to 86-DOS (predecessor of MS-DOS)
- Sinclair QDOS, the Sinclair QL operating system written in Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Atari QDOS, the production codename of Disk Operating System 4.0 for Atari 8-bit computers
- Gazelle Systems QDOS, a file manager-type environment for DOS, published in 1991
- Qdos Entertainment, the UK based entertainment company who is the world's largest pantomime producer
- Q:Dos, a recording name for trance musicians Scott Bond, Darren Hodson, John Purser, Nick Rose
- Qdos, range of no-valve metering pumps
- QdoS, a provider of security and power solutions based in Dubai, UAE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix