From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up QT, Qt, qt, or q.t. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QT or Qt may refer to:
Arts and media
- QT (musician) (born 1988), pop singer
- QT: QueerTelevision, an LGBT newsmagazine which aired on Canada's CityTV in the 1990s
- Quentin Tarantino (born 1963), American filmmaker
- Question Time (TV series), a topical debate BBC television programme in the UK
Science and technology
- Long QT syndrome, a rare hereditary and medication induced cardiac condition
- Short QT syndrome, a genetic disease of the electrical system of the heart
- QT interval, a measurement used in cardiology
Other uses in science and technology
- Qt (software), a cross-platform application framework
- QuickTime, a multimedia technology from Apple Inc.
- Quiet Trader, cargo versions of the BAe 146 jet
- Quart (qt), a unit of volume equal to a quarter of a gallon
- Quality time, time spent with loved ones which is in some way special
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.