Q2 or Q-2 may refer to:
- The second quarter of a calendar year (April, May, June) or fiscal year
- The second quarto of William Shakespeare's works
- Q2 (statistics), the second quartile in descriptive statistics (i.e. the median)
- Quake II, first person shooter game developed by id Software and distributed by Activision
A mechanical siren manufactured by Federal Sign & Signal. The "Q" class of siren is the largest electromechanical siren made by Federal. It used to be used on ambulances and fire trucks because of the extreme sound output. Now it is primarily used by fire trucks because of the power consumption. Other emergency vehicles now use electronic sirens.
Media and broadcasting
- KZJO, a television station in Seattle, Washington, United States, which formerly held the call sign KMYQ and was known on air as "MyQ²"
- KTVQ, a television station in Billings, Montana, United States known on air as "Q2"
- Q2, the Belgian television station
- Q2, a short-lived spinoff network of QVC in the 1990s
- Q2, a Star Trek character played by Corbin Bernsen
- "Q2", an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Q2, a contemporary classical music internet radio station “devoted to the music of living composers” run by New York's WQXR
- Air Cargo Carriers, a cargo airline with the IATA code 2Q
- PRR Q2, a class of steam locomotive
- Metrobus route Q2, a bus route in Washington, D.C.
- Q2 (New York City bus)
- Alfa Romeo's limited slip differential
- Audi Q2, a mini SUV by German manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.