Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This character appeared in newspapers and articles such as 1955's Кӧрдо.
|Unicode name||CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER QA||CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER QA|
|UTF-8||212 154||D4 9A||212 155||D4 9B|
|Numeric character reference||Ԛ||Ԛ||ԛ||ԛ|
Other Cyrillic letters used to write the sound /q/:
- Қ қ : Cyrillic letter Ka with descender
- Ӄ ӄ : Cyrillic letter Ka with hook
- Ҡ ҡ : Cyrillic letter Bashkir Qa
- Ԟ ԟ : Cyrillic letter Aleut Ka
- Cyrillic characters in Unicode
- Everson, Michael; et al. (2007-03-21). "Proposal to encode additional Cyrillic characters in the BMP of the UCS" (pdf). Retrieved 2011-04-29.
|This article related to the Cyrillic script is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|