Ollison in 2019
|No. 30 – Atlanta Falcons|
|Born:||September 8, 1996|
Niagara Falls, New York
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 5 / Pick: 152|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
Qadree Waymond Ollison (born September 8, 1996) is an American football running back for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Pittsburgh and was drafted by the Falcons in the fifth round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Ollison attended and played college football at Pittsburgh.
Ollison was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round (152nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft. In the Week 11 matchup against the Carolina Panthers, Ollison scored from two yards out on his first-career rushing attempt during the second quarter of the 29-3 win. During Week 12 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ollison scored his second-career touchdown. As a rookie, he appeared in eight games and recorded 22 carries for 50 rushing yards and four rushing touchdowns.
- Bronstein, Jonah (October 5, 2018). "Football, family and forgiveness: Qadree Ollison overcoming obstacles to honor late brother at Pitt". The Buffalo News. Berkshire Hathaway. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- "Qadree Ollison's High School Timeline". MaxPreps.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- "Qadree Ollison College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- McFadden, Will (April 27, 2019). "2019 NFL Draft: Atlanta Falcons select Qadree Ollison in fifth round". Atlanta Falcons. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- Wilson, Mike (November 17, 2019). "Qadree Ollison scores first NFL touchdown with Falcons". Cardiac Hill.
- Moran, Gaby (November 24, 2019). "Falcons-Buccaneers Postgame Breakdown". Atlantafalcons.com.
- "Qadree Ollison 2019 Game Log". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|