|Founded||1 April 2015|
|Commenced operations||27 August 2015|
|Hubs||Almaty International Airport|
|Parent company||National Welfare Fund "Samruk-Kazyna"|
|Key people||Blair Treherne Pollock, CEO|
Qazaq Air was founded in April 2015 by the sovereign wealth fund Samruk-Kazyna. The airline was launched on 6 July 2015. It commenced operations on 27 August 2015 on the Almaty to Nur-Sultan route.
As of May 2018, Qazaq Air operates to the following destinations:
As of May 2018, the Qazaq Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Bombardier Dash 8 Q400||4||1||78|
In December 2017 Qazaq Air has signed a firm purchase agreement for two new Bombardier Q400 turboprops.
- "Corporate profile". QAZAQ AIR. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Qazaq Air - Открытие рейса в г. Астрахань!". www.flyqazaq.com. QAZAQ AIR. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- "Qazaq Air to connect Kazakhstan with more international destinations". www.inform.kz (in Russian). KazInform. 5 March 2019. Retrieved 5 March 2019.
- "Qazaq Air - QAZAQ AIR начинает полеты из Алматы в Ош". www.flyqazaq.com. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 18.
- "Kazakhstan's Qazaq Air sign order for two new Bombardier Q400 aircraft". AviationNews.eu. 2017-12-13. Retrieved 2018-03-12.