|State||Kingdom of Denmark|
|Postal code||3952 Ilulissat|
Qeqertaq is a settlement in the Qaasuitsup municipality in western Greenland, located on an island off the southern shore of the Nuussuaq Peninsula in an inlet of Sullorsuaq Strait. Founded in 1830 as Øen, the settlement had 130 inhabitants in 2010.
During summer and autumn, when the waters of Disko Bay are navigable, communication between settlements is by sea only, serviced by Diskoline. The ferry links Qeqertaq with Saqqaq, Oqaatsut, and Ilulissat.
The population of Qeqertaq has slowly increased in the last two decades.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Qeqertaq.|
- "Qeqertaq" (in Danish). Qaasuitsup Municipality. Retrieved 11 July 2010.
- Statistics Greenland Archived July 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. (in Danish)
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 11 July 2010.
- Diskoline timetable Archived May 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Statistics Greenland Archived July 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.