From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qi or QI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qi, in traditional Chinese culture, is an active principle forming part of any living thing.
Qi may also refer to:
- Qi (Henan) (杞) (16th century BC – 445 BC), a minor country during the Shang and Zhou dynasties
- Qi (state) (齊) (1046 BC – 221 BC), a major country during the Zhou dynasty
- Southern Qi (齊) (479–502), a country during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Northern Qi (齊) (550–577), a country during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Qi (齊) (881–884), a country founded by Emperor Huang Chao near the end of the Tang dynasty
- Qi (Five Dynasties) (岐) (907–924), a country during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Southern Tang (937–976), a country during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, known as Qi (齊) before 939
- Qi of Xia, the second king (reigned 2146–2117 BC) of the Xia Dynasty
- Houji, or Qi, an ancestor of the Chinese Zhou dynasty
- Qi (surname), several Chinese surnames
- Qi County, Kaifeng, in Henan, China
- Qi County, Hebi, in Henan, China
- Qi County, Shanxi, in Jinzhong, Shanxi, China
- QI (Quite Interesting), a British BBC television programme
- Quartz Iodine, now called a Halogen lamp
- Qi Card, the Iraqi national credit Card
- "Q.I", a song by Mylène Farmer from Avant que l'ombre...
- Qi hardware open hardware project
- QueryInterface, in Microsoft's COM software
- Cimber Air's IATA designator
- Qimonda's NYSE symbol
- QI: The Quest for Intelligence, a book by Kevin Warwick
- ATCvet code QI Immunologicals, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products
- Qi (inductive power standard), the name of an interface specification published by the Wireless Power Consortium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.