Qi County, Kaifeng
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Chengguan (城关镇)|
|• Total||1,243 km2 (480 sq mi)|
|• Density||840/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
From Shang to Western Zhou, Qi County was the place of the State of Qi. In Qin Dynasty, Qi was named as Yongqiu (Chinese: 雍丘). It was the site of the Battle of Yongqiu in 756. In Song Dynasty, Yongqiu was renamed to Qi. Cai Wenji, a Han Dynasty poet and composer,was born shortly before 178 in Yu Prefecture (圉縣), Chenliu Commandery (陳留), in what is now Qi County, Kaifeng, Henan.
- Towns: Chengguan (城关镇), Wulihe (五里河镇), Fuji (付集镇), Yuzhen (于镇镇), Gaoyang (高阳镇), Gegang (葛岗镇), Yanggu (阳固镇), Xingkou (邢口镇)
- Townships: Peicundian (裴村店乡), Zongdian (宗店乡), Banmu (板木乡), Zhulin (竹林乡), Guanzhuang (官庄乡), Hugang (湖岗乡), Sumu (苏木乡), Shahuo (沙活乡), Pingcheng (平城乡), Nigou (泥沟乡), Peiyuan (柿元乡), XIzhai (西寨乡), Chengjiao (城郊乡)
- Cai Yong (132—192), musician and calligrapher of Han Dynasty.
- Cai Wenji (177--?), poet and composer of Han Dynasty, Cai Yong's daughter.
- Mu Qing (1921—2003), journalist, author and photographer.
- "Profile of Qi County" (in Chinese). Xzqh.org. 11 July 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- (Chinese) Official website of Qi County government