Qidu railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TRA railway station|
|Location||2-1 Dongxin St|
Qidu District, Keelung
|Distance||6.0 km to Keelung|
|Structure type||Ground level|
|Station code||A03 (statistical)|
|Classification||First class (Chinese: 一等)|
|Passengers (2017)||4.333 million per year 1.66%|
|Rank||30 out of 228|
The station was opened in 1891, during Qing rule. It serves the area of Qidu. It is now the origin station for most of the southbound trains on the West Coast line, after the new station was completed in 2007.
Around the station
- National Keelung Commercial & Industrial Vocational Senior High School
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation headquarter office
- "各站營業里程-1.西部幹線". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "車站數-按等級別分" (PDF). Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- Lee, Yung-chang (April 2017). A Living Landmark (PDF). Taipei, Taiwan: Taiwan Railways Administration, MOTC. ISBN 978-986-05-1933-4. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- "桃園縣縣定古蹟龜崙嶺鐵道橋遺構調查研究暨修復計畫". Department of Cultural Affairs (in Chinese). Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "車站簡介". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "臺鐵統計資訊". Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Qidu Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|