This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
Qingpu in Shanghai
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||675.11 km2 (260.66 sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
The population of Qingpu was counted at 1,081,000 people in the 2010 Census. It has an area of 675.11 km2 (260.66 sq mi).
Qingpu District is the westernmost district of Shanghai Municipality; it is adjacent to Jiangsu and Zhejiang Provinces. Around the lake are a number of tourist scenic areas, all complete in tourist facilities. Among the tourist areas is the waterside town Zhujiajiao, a major tourist destination in the Shanghai region.
There are currently 21 domestic travel services, three international travel business departments, 14 star-rated hotels, and 3 AAAA-grade tourist spots in Qingpu District.
Baihe, the oldest town in Qingpu District, is famous for its performances of Shanghai opera.
Subdistricts and towns
Qingpu District has three subdistricts and eight towns.
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Shanghainese Romanization||Population (2010)||Area (km2)|
|Xianghuaqiao Subdistrict||香花桥街道||Xiānghuāqiáo Jiēdào||xian hau djio ka do||106,830||69.45|
|Xiayang Subdistrict||夏阳街道||Xiàyáng Jiēdào||rau xia yan ka do||137,321||28.05|
|Yingpu Subdistrict||盈浦街道||Yíngpǔ Jiēdào||yin phu ka do||118,708||25.14|
|Baihe Town||白鹤镇||Báihè Zhèn||baq ngoq tzen||92,288||58.49|
|Chonggu Town||重固镇||Zhònggù Zhèn||dzon ku tzen||39,756||23.28|
|Huaxin Town||华新镇||Huáxīn Zhèn||rau sin tzen||153,203||47.60|
|Jinze Town||金泽镇||Jīnzé Zhèn||cin dzeq tzen||67,735||108.49|
|Liantang Town||练塘镇||Liàntáng Zhèn||li daon tzen||68,485||93.66|
|Xujing Town||徐泾镇||Xújīng Zhèn||zi cin tzen||127,936||38.59|
|Zhaoxiang Town||赵巷镇||Zhàoxiàng Zhèn||dzo raon tzen||74,409||36.35|
|Zhujiajiao Town||朱家角镇||Zhūjiājiǎo Zhèn||tzyu ka koq tzen||94,351||138.00|
- "Shanghai 2010 Population & Density by District & County (Qu & Xian)". Demographia Observations. 6 June 2011.
- "Qingpu Shanghai Tour". www.shanghaitourmap.com. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- "Company Overview of Liwayway Holdings Company Limited." Businessweek. Retrieved on April 5, 2014. "2277 Hu Qing Ping Highway Shanghai, 201702 China"
- "Home Archived May 17, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.." French School of Shanghai. Retrieved on 23 May 2014. "Campus de Qingpu : 350, Gao Guang Lu, Qingpu District 201702 Shanghai (Chine)" and "Campus de Pudong : 1555, Jufeng Lu, Pudong District 201208 Shanghai (Chine)"
- "Kontakt." German School of Shanghai EuroCampus. Retrieved on 23 May 2014. "Deutsche Schule Shanghai EuroCampus 350 Gaoguang Lu Shanghai 201702 " - Chinese address: "上海德国学校 欧洲校园 （浦西） 201702上海市高光路350号"
- "International Philippine School of Shanghai." Commission on Filipinos Overseas. Retrieved on September 24, 2015. "699 Hu Qing Ping Gong Lu, Zhai Dong Ju Wei Hui, Quingpu District, Shanghai, PRC"
- "青浦区-行政区划网 www.xzqh.org" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- shi, Guo wu yuan ren kou pu cha ban gong; council, Guo jia tong ji ju ren kou he jiu ye tong ji si bian = Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of China by township / compiled by Population census office under the state; population, Department of; statistics, employment statistics national bureau of (2012). Zhongguo 2010 nian ren kou pu cha fen xiang, zhen, jie dao zi liao (Di 1 ban. ed.). Beijing Shi: Zhongguo tong ji chu ban she. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Qingpu District.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Shanghai/Qingpu.|
- "Qingpu District". Encyclopedia of Shanghai. Shanghai Municipal Government. 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-03-02.