|Industry||Payment service provider|
|Founded||Moscow, Russia (2007)|
|Sergey A. Solonin (CEO)|
|Revenue||$46.5 million (2016)|
|$15.5 million (2016)|
|Total assets||$654 million (2016)|
|Total equity||$329 million (2016)|
Footnotes / references|
Qiwi is a publicly traded Russian payment service provider headquartered in Nicosia (Cyprus), that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. Sergey Solonin is the CEO of Qiwi.
In March 2017, the company launched a new subsidiary which would be focusing on blockchain development and consulting.
In July 2017, the company partnered with IT educator Scream School in order to open a private ‘Blockchain Academy.’
- "QIWI Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results". 17 March 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "Qiwi plc". Yahoo! Finance.
- "QIWI PLC". Reuters. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Russian Payments Firm Qiwi Launches Blockchain Subsidiary - CoinDesk". CoinDesk. 2017-03-03. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "QIWI Wallet Brings Private 'Blockchain Academy' to Russia by October". Cointelegraph. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|