|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,538.20 km2 (980.00 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (870/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the south central part of the province, it is adjacent to the city proper of Yongzhou. The county is bordered to the north and the northeast by Qidong County, to the east by Changning City, to the south by Xintian and Ningyuan Counties, to the southwest and the west by Shuangpai County, Lingling and Lengshuitan Districts. Qiyang County covers 2,538 km2 (980 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 1,061,000 and a ,permanent resident population of 879,900. The county has 20 towns, 3 townships and 3 subdistricts under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Changhong Subdistrict (长虹街道).
- Google (2014-07-02). "Qiyang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Qiyang County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Qiyang County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年祁阳县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yzcity.gov.cn or yztj.gov.cn
- the divisions of Qiyang County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Qiyang County on November 11, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意祁阳县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕20号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|