Qmmp with default skin
|Developer(s)||Qmmp Development Team|
|Initial release||March 21, 2007|
1.1.10 / August 4, 2017
|Operating system||Cross-platform: Linux, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows|
|Available in||English, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Hebrew, Czech, Lithuanian, German, Dutch, Hungarian|
|License||GNU General Public License-2+|
qmmp is a free and open-source audio player written in C++ with the help of the Qt library. It officially supports the operating systems Linux, FreeBSD and Microsoft Windows. It is the only audio player not featuring a database that uses the Qt library. The default user interface of qmmp is inspired by Winamp.
- A simple, intuitive user interface
- Default UI can use Winamp skins (Classic)
- Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 music playback support
- Automatic album-cover fetching
- Support for embedded ID3v2 album images
- ReplayGain support
- Support for multiple artist and performer tags per song
- A system tray icon
- Plugin support
- Translations into many languages
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to qmmp.|
- "About the source code of qmmp". Retrieved 2017-06-03.
- "qmmp License". Retrieved 2013-09-23.