From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qos)
|Look up qos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QOS, QoS or Qos may refer to:
- Quantum of Solace, a James Bond short story by Ian Fleming from the collection For Your Eyes Only
- Quantum of Solace, a 2008 James Bond film
- A Question of Sport, a BBC television sports quiz show
- Quality of service, in computer networking
- Quarterdeck Office Systems, a software company that is now part of Symantec
- Queen of the South F.C., a professional football club from Dumfries, Scotland, usually abbreviated to QoS
- Qos (deity), the national god of the Edomites
- Q Operating System, in computer operating systems
- Queensland Ornithological Society Inc (QOSI), a state birding organisation in Australia
- QDOS (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.