QS/1 Data Systems
In 1977, the company recognized health care professionals' need for software and hardware packages designed to help provide more efficient and effective care for customers and pharmacy patients. QS/1's first system was the QS/1 Pharmacy System, known as RxCare Plus, and was designed for the independent pharmacy market. QS/1's latest system, known as NRx, has added a more "Windows-like" GUI interface to the RxCare Plus system, continuing to develop easier methods of processing prescriptions.
Today, QS/1 provides products, services, and support to a variety of health care providers with a primary focus on providing the industry's best software for managing independent retail, long-term care and outpatient pharmacies, as well as Home Medical Equipment (HME) and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) providers. Their employees develop software and train and support their customers through their broad network of North American field offices.
Also, QS/1 Government Solutions group provides software and services for state and local governments, law enforcement departments, judicial offices, municipal utilities, and other offices.
QS/1 Data Systems is also home to PowerLine, which provides insurance claim switching services through redundant data centers and networks for transmission to insurance companies. These redundant networks and data centers support prescription, electronic prescription and credit card transmissions. All traffic to these networks are encrypted between the pharmacy and the insurance company and supports the HIPAA privacy regulations.
- SharpRx - QS/1's Next-Generation Retail Pharmacy System
- NRx - Retail Pharmacy System
- PrimeCare - Long Term Care Pharmacy System
- SystemOne - Home Medical Equipment (HME)/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) System
- MSM - Multi-Site Management System
- Enterprise - Multiple Stores at a Corporate Location
- IVR - QS/1's Interactive Voice Response
- Point-of-Sale - QS/1's Cash Management System
- WebConnect - Allows long term care facilities to submit secure electronic updated patient information and submit refill prescriptions to the pharmacy
- WebRx - Integrated with the NRx system, it offers online prescriptions refills
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|