(Redirected from Qt)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up QT, Qt, qt, or q.t. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QT or Qt may refer to:
Arts and media
- QT (musician) (born 1988), pop singer
- QT: QueerTelevision, an LGBT newsmagazine which aired on Canada's CityTV in the 1990s
- Quentin Tarantino (born 1963), American filmmaker
- Question Time (TV programme), a topical debate BBC television programme in the UK
Science and technology
- Long QT syndrome, a rare hereditary and medication induced cardiac condition
- Short QT syndrome, a genetic disease of the electrical system of the heart
- QT interval, a measurement used in cardiology
Other uses in science and technology
- Qt (software), a cross-platform application framework
- QuickTime, a multimedia technology from Apple Inc.
- Quiet Trader, cargo versions of the BAe 146 jet
- Quart (qt), a unit of volume equal to a quarter of a gallon
- Quality time, time spent with loved ones which is in some way special
- QT (New York City Subway service), a former New York City Subway service, whose route is now partially served by the Q train
- Quantitative tightening, a contractionary monetary policy applied by central banks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.