Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quack may refer to:
- A person who practices quackery (the promotion of unproven or fraudulent medical practices)
- Quacks (sitcom), a British comedy series about the above
- Hendrick Peter Godfried Quack, Dutch economist and historian
- Quack (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Quack (sound), onomatopoeia for the sound made by ducks
- Quack (album), an album by the Canadian group Duck Sauce
- Quack grass, a type of grass
- Quack.com, a company based in Silicon Valley
- O. K. Quack, a character in the Scrooge McDuck universe
- Quack, a duck in Peep and the Big Wide World, a children's TV series
- Quack, a portmanteau of queen and jack; see Glossary of contract bridge terms#quack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.