Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quadrangle or quadrangular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadrangle or The Quadrangle may refer to:
- Quadrangle (architecture), a courtyard surrounded by a building or several buildings, often at a college
Various specific quadrangles, often called "the quad" or "the quadrangle":
- North America
- Quadrangle Dormitories (University of Pennsylvania), University of Pennsylvania (Hassenfield College House, Ware College House, Riepe College House)
- David R. Francis Quadrangle, University of Missouri
- McKeldin Mall, University of Maryland
- Memorial Quadrangle, Yale University
- Quadrangle (Springfield, Massachusetts), a cluster of museums and cultural institutions.
- Radcliffe Quadrangle, University College, Oxford
- Radcliffe Quadrangle (Harvard), Harvard University (formerly Radcliffe College)
- Schenley Quadrangle, University of Pittsburgh
- University of Alabama Quad, University of Alabama
- University of Sydney Quadrangle, a sandstone building at the University of Sydney (Camperdown)
- Quadrilateral (geometry), a four sided polygon.
- Complete quadrangle (projective geometry), a configuration with four points and six lines
- Quadrangle (geography), a United States Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map
- Quadrangle (horse), American thoroughbred, winner of the 1964 Belmont Stakes
- The Quadrangle (Antarctica), a glacial cirque on Alexander Island
- The Quadrangle (Manhattan College), the student newspaper of Manhattan College
- Quadrangle Books, an imprint of Times Books
- Quad (disambiguation).
- Siheyuan, a Chinese architectural style also known as "Chinese quadrangle".
- Quadrangle Group investment fund in New York City.
- Quadrangle Club, a Princeton University eating club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadrangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.