From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quadrangle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadrangle or The Quadrangle may refer to :
- Quadrangle (architecture), a courtyard surrounded by a building or several buildings
- Quadrangle (Springfield, Massachusetts), a cluster of museums and cultural institutions
- Quadrangle (Harvard), a part of the Harvard University undergraduate campus
- Quadrilateral (geometry), a four sided polygon
- Complete quadrangle (projective geometry), a configuration with four points and six lines
- Quadrangle (geography), a United States Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map
- Quadrangle (band) 1960s psychedelic garage band
- Quadrangle Group investment fund in New York City
- Quadrangle Club (disambiguation), various clubs
- Quadrangle (horse), American thoroughbred, winner of the 1964 Belmont Stakes
- The Quadrangle (Antarctica), a geographical area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadrangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.