From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quadricycle, quadracycle, quadcycle and quadrocycle all refer to vehicles with four wheels.
More specifically these terms may refer to:
- All-terrain vehicle, also known as quad or quad bike
- Automobile, the first experimental steam automobiles were termed steam quadricycles
- Ford Quadricycle, Henry Ford's first design
- Low-speed vehicle, referred to in some countries as a quadricycle
- Motorised quadricycle, European classifications for light four-wheeled motorized vehicles: light quadricycles, category L6e, and (heavy) quadricycles, category L7e
- Quadracycle, a four-wheeled style of cycle
- Velomobile, an enclosed human-powered vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadricycle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.