From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quadruple (disambiguation))
|Look up quadruple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadruple may refer to:
- A 4-tuple, an ordered list of elements, with four elements
- Quadruple (computing), an term used as alternative for nibble in some contexts
- A term for winning four football trophies
- Quad (figure skating), a figure skating jump
- Quadruple-precision floating-point format in computing
- A multiple birth with four offspring
- 4 (disambiguation)
- Quadruple Alliance (disambiguation), the name of a number of military alliances
- Quadrupel, a strong beer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadruple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.