Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quagmire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quagmire may refer to:
- A synonym for mire, the prefix quag- signifies "quaking" or "unsteady"; unstable soils that liquefy following saturation from rainfall may produce a soil equivalent to quicksand
- By extension, a situation that is awkward or difficult to get out of
- Joshua Quagmire (or JQ), an American cartoonist, best known for Cutey Bunny
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fictional entities
- Quagmire (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Quagmire, the setting for Ben Dunn's Ninja High School comics, and the title of two mini-series spun off from them
- Glenn Quagmire, a character from the animated television sitcom Family Guy
- Quagmire family, a principal family in the children's novel series A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Quagmire Moat, half of the Moat Twins duo from Eureeka's Castle
- The Quagmire, a club in the Black Mirror episode, "San Junipero"
- Quagmire, a level in the game Banjo Tooie, sequel to the game Banjo Kazooie
- Quagmire, a black enchantment from the card game Magic: The Gathering that allows creatures with the swampwalk ability to be blocked as though they did not have swampwalk
- Quagmire, skill in the game Ragnarok Online used by Wizards
- Quagmire, a fictitious place in the game World of Warcraft, located in the zone Dustwallow Marsh
- Quagmire! (X6), a 1984 expert-level Dungeons & Dragons module
- "Quagmire" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- The Quagmire, a figurative name for the Vietnam War
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quagmire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.