|Look up quail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quail is a collective name for several genera of mid-sized birds generally considered in the order Galliformes.
Quail may also refer to:
- Common quail, the bird Coturnix coturnix
- Buttonquail, a bird in the family Turnicidae
- Quail, Texas, U.S., a census-designated place
- ADM-20 Quail, an unmanned drone aircraft
- KDR Quail, an unmanned drone aircraft
- HMS Quail, several ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Quail (AM-15), a Lapwing-class minesweeper
- Quail Creek (disambiguation)
- Quail Island (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Quail"
- The Quails, a UK indie band
- The Quails (US band), a punk band
- Quayle, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.