From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quake primarily means an earthquake, a shaking of the earth's surface.
Quake may also refer to:
- Quake (video game)
- Quake (natural phenomenon), surface shaking on interstellar bodies in general
- Quake (Transformers), one of several characters in the Transformers universe
- Quake (album), a 2003 album by cellist Erik Friedlander
- Quake (film), a television movie
- Quake Inc., a media company
- Stephen Quake (born 1968/1969), American scientist
- Quake, a superhero code name used by the Marvel Comics character, Daisy Johnson
- Quake, a ready-to-eat cereal marketed with Quisp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.