From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quake primarily means an earthquake, a shaking of the earth's surface.
Quake may also refer to:
- Daisy Johnson, a character in Marvel Comics
- Quake (album), a 2003 album by cellist Erik Friedlander
- Quake (film), a television movie
- Quake (natural phenomenon), surface shaking on interstellar bodies in general
- Quake (Transformers), one of several characters in the Transformers universe
- Quake (video game)
- Quake Inc., a media company
- A ready-to-eat cereal marketed with Quisp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.