Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quake primarily means an earthquake, a shaking of the earth's surface.
Quake may also refer to:
- Quake (video game)
- Quake (series), the subsequent franchise
- Quake engine, a game engine
- Quake II engine, upgraded from the Quake engine
- Quake (natural phenomenon), surface shaking on interstellar bodies in general
- Quake (Transformers), one of several characters in the Transformers universe
- Quake (album), a 2003 album by cellist Erik Friedlander
- Quake (film), a television movie
- Quake Inc., a media company
- Stephen Quake (born 1969), American scientist
- Quake, a superhero code name used by the Marvel Comics character Daisy Johnson
- Quake, a ready-to-eat cereal marketed with Quisp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.