(Redirected from Qualifications)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Qualification, while unrelated titles should be moved to Qualification (disambiguation).
|Look up qualification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qualification is either the process of qualifying for an achievement, or a credential attesting to that achievement, and may refer to:
- Qualification badge, a decoration of People's Liberation Army Type 07 indicating military rank or length of service
- Qualifications-Based Selection (QBS), a competitive contract procurement process established by the United States Congress
- Qualifications for professional social work, professional degrees in social work in various nations
- Qualification problem, the impossibility of listing all the preconditions required for an action to have its intended effect
- Qualification principle, in programming language theory, the statement that syntactic classes may admit local definitions
- Qualification types in the United Kingdom, different levels of academic, vocational or skills-related education achievements
- International Qualification Examination, taken by foreign accountants to become a Certified Public Accountant in the United States
- Pre-qualification (lending), a process by which a lending institution estimates how much it is willing to lend to a borrower
- School leaving qualification, academic qualification awarded for the completion of high school in various times and countries
- Scottish Vocational Qualification, certificate of vocational education in Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.