|Look up qualitative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qualitative descriptions or distinctions are based on some quality or characteristic rather than on some quantity or measured value.
Qualitative may also refer to:
- Qualitative property, a property that can be observed but not measured numerically
- Qualitative research, a research paradigm focusing on non-quantifiable measurements
- Qualitative analysis (disambiguation)
- Qualitative data, data that is not quantified
- Qualitative observation, descriptive observations we make with our senses
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualitative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.