Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up qualitative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qualitative descriptions or distinctions are based on some quality or characteristic rather than on some quantity or measured value.
Qualitative may also refer to:
- Qualitative property, a property that can be observed but not measured numerically
- Qualitative research, a research paradigm focusing on non-quantifiable measurements
- Qualitative analysis (disambiguation)
- Qualitative data, data that is not quantified
- Qualitative observation, descriptive observations we make with our senses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualitative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.