Other offices: Dublin, Ireland; Sydney, Australia; Washington, D.C.; Seattle, Washington; Dallas, Texas
|Ryan Smith, CEO Co-founder, Scott M. Smith, Co-founder, Jared Smith, Co-founder, and Stuart Orgill, Co-founder|
|Products||Qualtrics Insights Platform, Qualtrics Employee Engagement, Qualtrics 360, Qualtrics Vocalize, Site Intercept, Target Audience, Panels|
Number of employees
Qualtrics software enables users to do many kinds of online data collection and analysis including market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, product and concept testing, employee evaluations and website feedback.
In 2012, the company received a $70 million investment from Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners, generally considered two of the top venture capital firms in the country. It was the largest joint investment to date by these two firms. In September 2014, Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners returned in Series B funding, led by Insight Venture Partners worth $150 million, a record for a Utah-based company. In 2016, Qualtrics acquired Statwing, a San Francisco startup company that created a point-and-click software for advanced statistical analysis.
In May 2016, Qualtrics purchased the statistical analysis software company Statwing for an undisclosed sum.
- Scott, Martin (27 August 2012). "Customer research easier in digital era". USA Today. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Lizette Chapman. "Qualtrics Taps Accel, Sequoia For First-Ever VC Round". WSJ.
- "Qualtrics: Online Survey Software & Insight Platform". Qualtrics.
- CB Insights Venture Capital Power Rankings 2016
- TechCrunch Top 10 VC Firms
- Anthony Ha. "Qualtrics Raises $70M From Accel And Sequoia: "The Biggest Software Company You Haven't Heard Of"?". TechCrunch. AOL.
- Joshua Brustein. "How Qualtrics Turned Online Surveys Into a $1 Billion Business - Businessweek". Businessweek.com.
- Qualtrics Acquires Statwing http://finance.yahoo.com/news/qualtrics-acquires-y-combinator-funded-120000831.html
- Albaum, G. S., & Smith, S. M. (2006). Handbook of Marketing Research . London, United Kingdom: Sage Publications. byu.edu[permanent dead link] (PDF)
- Strutz, M.L. (2008). A Retrospective Study of Skills, Traits, Influences, and School Experiences of Talented Engineers. ASEE North Central Section Conference ilin.asee.org (PDF)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Carolina Population Center (CPC), Measure Evaluation, September 2007, (57) p. (SR-07-39| USAID Cooperative Agreement No. GPO-A-00-03-00003-00), db.jhuccp.org[permanent dead link]
- Brunson, K. W. (2008). Electronic Textbooks: An Empirical Study of Adoption Potential. The Liberty Business Review VI.1, 44–55, works.bepress.com
- (Winter 2007–2008). Journal of New Communications Research, 100, books.google.com
- Zikmund, William G.; Babin, Barry J. Essentials of Marketing Research (with Qualtrics Card) 4th Edition.
- Zikmund, William G.; Babin, Barry J.; Jon C. Carr, Jon C.; Griffin Business Research Methods, Mitch (March 12, 2012). Business Research Methods (with Qualtrics Printed Access Card) 9th Edition. South-Western College Pub;. ISBN 978-1111826925.
- Feinberg, Fred M.; Kinnear, Thomas; Taylor, James R. (February 28, 2012). Modern Marketing Research: Concepts, Methods, and Cases (with Qualtrics Printed Access Card) 2nd Edition. South-Western College Pub;. ISBN 978-1133188964.
- Churchill, Gilbert A.; Brown, Tom J.; Suter, Tracy A. (April 22, 2009). Basic Marketing Research 7th Edition. South-Western College Pub;. ISBN 978-1439041390.
- Iacobucci, Dawn; Churchill, Gilbert A. (October 20, 2009). Marketing Research: Methodological Foundations (with Qualtrics Card) 10th Edition. South-Western College Pub; 10 edition. ISBN 978-1439081013.
- Malhotra, Naresh K. (September 18, 2008). Basic Marketing Research & Qualtrics Pkg / Edition 3. Prentice Hall. ISBN 9780137155934.
- Sue, V. M., & Ritter, L.A. (2007). Conducting Online Surveys. United States of America: Sage Publications.
- "Daily Research News Online no. 22721 - Qualtrics Buys Software Firm Statwing". www.mrweb.com. Retrieved 2016-06-29.