Quảng Trạch District
|Quảng Hòa Quảng Trạch
Huyện Quảng Trạch
|Region||North Central Coast|
|• Total||236 sq mi (612 km2)|
|Time zone||UTC + 7 (UTC+7)|
Quảng Trạch ( listen) is a district of Quảng Bình Province in the North Central Coast of Vietnam. The district capital is Ba Đồn. This district is divided into 34 commune-level subdivisions and faces the South China Sea.
The Hòn La Economic Zone is located in this district. Hòn La has a capacity for vessels up to 10,000 metric tons, and may handle up to 12 million metric tons at full capacity. A coal-fueled thermalelectrical plant with a total designed capacity of 2,400 MW was built by Petrovietnam in 2009.
- Townlet: Ba Đồn
- 33 communes: Quảng Trường, Quảng Thanh, Quảng Phong, Quảng Trung, Quảng Tân, Quảng Hải, Quảng Lộc, Quảng Văn, Quảng Thuận, Quảng Thuỷ, Quảng Hoà, Quảng Minh, Phù Hóa, Quảng Đông, Quảng Phú, Quảng Kim, Quảng Hợp, Quảng Lưu, Quảng Châu, Quảng Tùng, Cảnh Dương, Quảng Tiến, Quảng Hưng, Quảng Xuân, Quảng Thọ, Quảng Long, Quảng Phương, Quảng Thạch, Quảng Liên, Quảng Tiên, Quảng Sơn, Quảng Phúc, Cảnh Hoá.
- Petro Vietnam làm chủ đầu tư dự án Trung tâm điện lực Quảng Trạch
- "1.300 tỷ đồng xây dựng cảng Hòn La giai đoạn hai". Tiền Phong. 2008-01-27.
- "Districts of Vietnam". Statoids. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Nguyẽ̂n Tài Thư The History of Buddhism in Vietnam Page 147 2008 "TRAN NHAN TONG, FOUNDER OF THE TRUC LAM SECT The history of the cloistering of the Truc Lam sect's ... came up to the camp Bo Chinh 67 where he built the small temple Tri Kien; and in 1301, he came to Champa to meet the King ..." 67Present day Bo Trach, Quang Trach district, Binh Tri Thien province.
|This article about a location in Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|