Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi
|Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi|
Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi ("National Foreign Language Proficiency Test," WSK) is a series of foreign language tests administered in Mainland China for educators who did not major in foreign languages. The National Education Examinations Authority (NEEA) of China developed these tests. Performance on the WSK determines whether one is permitted to take training, studies, or additional studies within one's major in institutions outside of China.
Some universities make successful completion of the WSK as a requirement for promotion in one's academic title.
The Public English Test System (PETS) is the test for the English language, available in five levels: PETS-1 through PETS-5. The other versions are TNF for the French language, NTD for the German language, NNS (日本語能力試験 Nihongo Nōryoku Shiken; 日语水平考试; Rìyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì) for the Japanese language, and ТПРЯ (Russian: Тест по проверке уровня владения русским языком "Russian Language Proficiency Test"; 俄语水平考试; Éyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì) for the Russian language.
- College English Test (CET)
- Ruan, Jiening and Cynthia Leung. Perspectives on Teaching and Learning English Literacy in China (Volume 3 of Multilingual Education). Springer Science & Business Media, November 29, 2012. ISBN 9400749945, 9789400749948. p. 113.
- Liu, Qingsi (The National Education Examinations Authority). "The National Education Examinations Authority and its English Language Tests." In: Cheng, Liying and Andy Curtis. English Language Assessment and the Chinese Learner. Routledge, March 17, 2010. ISBN 1135213879, 9781135213879. Start: 29. CITED: p. 43.
- "English." Public English Test System. Retrieved on March 13, 2015.
- "日语水平考试（NNS）样卷." Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- "俄语水平考试（ТПРЯ）样卷" ( Archived 2015-03-22 at WebCite). Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- "首页 Archived 2015-03-12 at the Wayback Machine.." Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi. Retrieved on March 13, 2015. "全国外语水平考试（ＷＳＫ）是为了鉴定非外语专业人员的外语水平而设置的考试，其成绩主要用于选拔国家公派出国留学人员。全国外语水平考试设英语（PETS-5）、法语(TNF)、德语(NTD)、日语(NNS)和俄语(ТПРЯ)五个语种。"
- Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi (in Chinese)
- "日语大纲." Quanguo Waiyu Shuiping Kaoshi.
- Public English Test System
- Public English Test System (in Chinese)
- China Public English Test System (PETS), Levels 1-5: Level Criteria, Test Specifications and Sample Materials. National Education Examinations Authority, 1999. See profile at Google Books.
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|