Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quanta or quantum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quanta is the plural of quantum.
Quanta may also refer to:
- QUANTA (competition), an international science competition
- QUANTA, a user group for the Sinclair QL computer
- Quanta Computer, a Taiwan-based manufacturer of electronic and computer equipment
- Quanta cura, a papal encyclical issued by Pope Pius IX on 8 December 1864
- Quanta Display Inc., a Taiwanese TFT-LCD panel manufacturer acquired by AU Optronics
- Quanta (journal), an open access academic journal
- Quanta Magazine, a magazine covering developments in science
- Quanta Plus, a web development tool
- Quanta Services, a US-based specialty contractor for the electric, gas, and telecommunications industries
- Quanta Technology, a utility infrastructure consulting company
- Quanta, a 1997 album by Gilberto Gil
- Quanta Live, a Grammy Award-winning 1998 album by Gilberto Gil
- A line of bowling balls by Brunswick Bowling & Billiards
- Qantas, an Australian airline
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quanta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.