From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quanta or quantum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quanta is the plural of quantum.
Quanta may also refer to:
- QUANTA (competition), an international science competition
- QUANTA, a user group for the Sinclair QL computer
- Quanta Computer, a Taiwan-based manufacturer of electronic and computer equipment
- Quanta cura, a papal encyclical issued by Pope Pius IX on 8 December 1864
- Quanta Display Inc., a Taiwanese TFT-LCD panel manufacturer acquired by AU Optronics
- Quanta Magazine, a magazine covering developments in science
- Quanta Plus, a web development tool
- Quanta Services, a US-based specialty contractor for the electric, gas, and telecommunications industries
- Quanta Technology, a utility infrastructure consulting company
- Quanta, a 1997 album by Gilberto Gil
- Quanta Live, a Grammy Award-winning 1998 album by Gilberto Gil
- A line of bowling balls by Brunswick Bowling & Billiards
- Qantas, an Australian airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quanta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.