|Look up quantitative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantitative information or data is based on quantities obtained using a quantifiable measurement process. In contrast, qualitative information records qualities that are descriptive, subjective or difficult to measure.
Quantitative may refer to:
- Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties
- Quantitative analysis (disambiguation)
- Quantitative verse, a metrical system in poetry
- Statistics, also known as quantitative analysis
- Numerical data, also known as quantitative data
- Quantification (science)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantitative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.