Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quantitative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantitative information or data is based on quantities obtained using a quantifiable measurement process. In contrast, qualitative information records qualities that are descriptive, subjective or difficult to measure.
Quantitative may refer to:
- Quantitative research, scientific investigation of quantitative properties
- Quantitative analysis (disambiguation)
- Quantitative verse, a metrical system in poetry
- Statistics, also known as quantitative analysis
- Numerical data, also known as quantitative data
- Quantification (science)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantitative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.